I know it's been ages since I blogged... Some days I wonder if anyone (besides my mom) even enjoys reading it... I am not convinced she loves it but she sure does make me feel like she does... :) Love ya mom... I know there are a few other people who read it besides my mom, and although most days are pretty boring at our house, thanks for sticking with it.. :)
Seems like the last month was just a blur... We have had sickness at our house for a month... AGH.. Started with me and is ending with Jade.. Cole & Jade both had ear infections on Saturday, which made for a long weekend... Cole cried most of the morning and Jaden cried for 6 hours straight on Saturday night, and when I finally got him to sleep, Courtnee was up coughing... Thank goodness Mommy's can run on little or NO sleep.. Hopefully we are on the mend.. Got meds, got Diet Coke (for me) and got lots of Chocolate... :)Hopefully going to post some pics as soon as I get the kiddos settled into bed! :)
4 months ago

6 comments:
Hello! I read every one of your postings. I love them. Thanks for all your time you put into your blog. It brightens up my day at work when I read them and I hope you decide to do one a day again. I love you so much Amanda. :)
Love Troy
see, i am not the only one that reads them!!! i love them. i see the kids all the time, but love seeing what your doing and your creativity!!! i truly miss your weekly postings. i hope that the "sick bugs" have left your house and that you are ALL HEALTHY again. let me know if you need more diet coke and chocolate, i can help out there!!!!!
I love reading your blog! I don't always comment, but that doesn't mean I'm not reading. You have a beautiful family and you are an amazing lady. Keep on blogging :)
I love reading your blog, it may be a week or so after your post but that's becuase I'm bad about getting on mine. I wonder the same thing about my blog, I don't think anyone reads it but it's good for journaling
I read them too. It's how I stay posted on you all. Suzanne
Thanks guys, love reading your blogs as well... :) Fun way to keep up on family and friends..
Post a Comment