Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another day...

Just a few pictures from this past week.. My brother and his family came out last weekend, my boys and nephew had a blast out in the hot tub..



Went to a Super Bowl party, obviously you can tell what I thought was important..


Chocolate dipped everything.. MMMM, Heaven!!!


What a cutie..


Troy took the 3 older kiddos to see the Harlem Globetrotters.. They had a lot of fun, and gave me and Jade a chance to bond...:)







A fabulous find... One of the things I love about my friend Casey is that she is always finding the coolest things, treats, deals etc... But the best thing of all is she shares her findings... She gave me this website of a place that takes your snapshot pictures and turns them into a Canvas print... I have been thinking of something to do for Jaden's room, but could never really come up with something.. This was perfect.. I received them yesterday in the mail and I must say I was awe struck.. I also did some of the kids pictures I took at Christmas time, to hang above my piano.. Perfect!!! Here is the website in case anyone wants to order one.. http://canvaspeople.com/


Another treat she shared with me this week was the most AMAZING sugar cookies I have ever ate.. The best on the planet... Seriously wanted to eat a dozen all myself.. :)I am really lucky to have her as my friend, and loving her for sharing all of her "treats.." Hope she doesn't mind that I am sharing her amazing finds!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, the cookies are to die for!!!! thanks for hooking us up to them casey, you are the best. looks like you had a great week.

Casey said...

Thanks for the FUN weekend! Your spinach dip was sooo good!!!!

kimbob said...

Please share where this store is at??

Ashley said...

Mmmmm... Smart Cookie.