Sunday night I was all snuggled up in my jammies when I heard a knock at the door. Courtnee answered and brought me this darling little bag... In it was this amazing relaxing bath CD, a cute card and the yummiest bubble bath ever, from Casey... Little story about the bubble bath, I had used it that night, and accidentally left it down on the edge of the tub.. The next night, Courtnee puts Jade into the tub, after a few minutes of silence and splashing I went in there and the entire bottle of bubble bath was joining him in the tub.. He was loving the sea of bubbles.. I was just sick... But since it smelled so dang yummy I saved the water and bathed in it, just so I could smell like oatmeal raisin one last time... OH kids... Thanks again C.. :)

I have been so blessed in my life to have such amazing family and friends... My heart is all warm and fuzzy when I think of all of the people who bless my life.. Some times its a phone call, a text, a visit, a treat, a smile or just hearing someones voice.. I feel like the richest person around, when I think of all the special family and friends I have.. You will never know how many times one of you made my day!! =)

2 comments:
you are truly blessed to have such amazing friends, they are always there for you. thanks to them. you are just as amazing as them, you are there for everyone, never taking time for you. HAPPY they spoiled you!!!!
Can't wait for our new philosphy stuff to come. Yummy!
Post a Comment