Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dance, Dance, Dance...

I know if feels as though all I really post about is Stockton and his Basketball... I probably do more than I should, however I am really proud of all of my kids and the big and little things they do... We were honored last night to watch our sweet daughter perform her hip hop dance at her recital... It was really nice to have a break from Basketball.. She looked so beautiful and did an awesome job... 33 dance routines to watch, and I loved everyone of them... Especially hers.. :)

Doesn't she look adorable...


Her Dancing..




Courtnee and Grandma


Courtnee and Grandma & Grandpa Gunderson


Roses from her daddy.. :)


Kisses from Jaden..


Don't her brothers look so thrilled to be there.. :)


Such a beautiful girl..


Courtnee, Mom & Dad..


Hugs from her brother..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

court is beautiful, inside and out. she did a fantastic dance routine. thanks for sharing the night with me.

Casey said...

OMG, Courtnee is so beautiful! She is such a talented and sweet girl. And that picture with Jaden kissing Courtnee is sooooo darling! You are so lucky!

kris said...

I LOVE it!!! Great job Courtnee! I love that she's the tallest one...give it up for the tall girls!!!! :)