Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Miss Tammy..


I want to wish my cute (OLDER) sister in law a Happy Birthday, (at least for 4 more months anyway, she is older).. =) I have always loved Tammy from the day I met her... Here are just a few reasons why..

T is for Tender.. Tammy is one of the most caring people I know.. She truly cares about people from the bottom of her heart.. She calls me at least 2 or 3 times a week just to see how I am and to just talk, I need to be more like her. Never told her this, but some days her phone call just makes my day.. :)She really does have a heart of gold...

A is for Altruistic.. Tammy is so giving. She would do anything for anyone, she is someone you can always count on.. Love that about her.. :)

M is for Maternal.. Tammy is the best little mommy.. She loves her kids so much, and does everything she can to make sure they are happy. :)

M is for Merry.. Tammy is always so happy. Always has a smile and a happy glow from within.. I envy this in her... Love to see her smile.. :)

Y is for Yearning.. She is very hard working and ambitious. She works very hard at home and work to provide for her family. Not an easy task when you have little kiddos.. :)

Hope you have a great day, thanks for not only being my sister in law but my friend. Love ya..

0 comments: