Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Play time....


Courtnee got tickets to see this play for Christmas, and after a few times of having to re-schedule, we were finally able to go.. It was so cute, kind of a SNL spoof of Twilight.. With a few LDS jokes thrown in... Too funny.. The girls had a great time.. Not knowing how it was set up, when I called they asked if I wanted front row seats, I thought, wow that would be cool... Yes we were almost on the stage.. At least now we know for next time, to sit a little ways back.. :)

Court, Kilee and Mikeala..



Funny story about this picture... I had snapped one picture, and forgot to turn off my flash, (everyone was taking pics on their phones) so the "teacher" on the stage walked over and was giving me a hard time... At the end of the act, she said "well since she is taking pics, lets pose.." (Even the piano player hopped in for the picture) Too funny.. I told the girls they should have said "wait" and hopped up on stage with them... It was great, lots of laughs.. :)


This was the first picture I took, which apparently got me into "trouble." Still laughing over that one. :)


Glad I got to take the girls to see this.. Still in shock that my 13 year old had never heard "Your a Grand Ole Flag," I guess this is a sign of my age... I remember singing that song in 5Th grade, and still know all the words to it today...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

court told me all about it, she had an amazing time there. she was still laughing that night. thanks for sharing the pictures.

kimbob said...

We love Desert Star!! We went for a few years and had season tickets. A great guaranteed date every couple months!

JenB said...

This was one of my favorites. I just love to go and laugh. Very funny about you getting in trouble! Sitting on the front row you're lucky you didn't get pulled up on stage!

Gunderson's said...

Funny thing was a guy on each side of us got pulled up on stage.. Love how they make it so fun!

Casey said...

Looks like so much fun!!!!