Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"AHA"

Today was either my make or break it day.. Here are just a few "AHA" moments I had today..

- Crying, really does make you feel better.
- Being sad all the time, IS NOT FUN!! A very wise and loving person told me, I am in charge of my own happiness. I can either choose to be happy or choose to be sad! I am choosing to be happy.. =) Some times we need someone we love to make us see what we already have. Thanks to that someone for helping me see this. :)
- When your husband tells your 3 year old that he doesn't like his attitude, and your 3 year old says and I quote, "um daddy you see a attitude, no I no have attitude, you tan't see it OTAY," and it is SO not funny, but yet I can't tell him not to talk to his daddy that way because I am laughing so hard.. =)
- I need to focus on little things, A LOT more..
- Someday my children will love (OK I will take like, even) each other, right?? I mean after all I do love all of my siblings.... Still... :)
- Sometimes even a Diet Coke can't make you feel better. (shocking I know)...
- I am so grateful that my husband still has a job. :)
- Tomorrow IS going to be a better day!
- One day I really will miss all of the chaos.. :)
- I love my life and the people in it!!!
- There are so many kind people out there, Chocolate Satin pie in my fridge is proof. :)
- Taking the whole family to the grocery store, is yes, harder on the checkbook, but time spent together (NOT FIGHTING).. Yeah!!
- When you want kids to listen, they don't hear you and when you don't want them to hear you, they're listening.. :)

Just a thought, even the worst of days can turn out to be some of the best, and not because of what did or didn't happen but because of what we learned from it. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if we all could just stop and take an "aha" moment each day, we would all be much happier, kinder, forgiving, understanding. you are not alone, in forgetting the small things. thanks for sharing and allowing me to remember it is the small things that make like worthwhile.

Casey said...

Um, love your new blog look! FANCY:} K, read a quote today that made me laugh - Most of 'wisdom' boils down to the art of not letting things get to you. AMEN to that--I guess that is where all my wisdom comes from. LOVE you & hope things start feeling better:} HUGS from across the street!

Ashley said...

Love your new blog design! Fun, fun! I totally know how you feel. Reading your post made me feel better. Thanks.

kris said...

Big HUGS!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!!