Jade also cracks me up.. We were going to get some ice cream and he pulled this crown out, awaiting a picture.. :)
This is the same kid that tells me, when I suggest we try wearing his big boy undies again. "um e-tuse (excuse) me mom, but dat is not a pa-ability (possibility)..." oh I am so happy for the little things in life, nothing like your children to make you smile.. :)

3 comments:
these little things are what makes life worthwhile!!! love them kids.
They're funny! Jaden looks so cute in his monkey jammies! :)
Go Stockton! Lift away. Sometimes my little ones come down when I'm doing weights and grab the one pounders and work out with me.
Potty training took FOREVER with my boys (Callahan was the earliest at 3 1/2 ... Cooper was 5) ... Colton needed to go potty the other day but someone was in the main bathroom. I suggested the potty in our bedroom and he looked at me and said "Now that is a wonderful idea"! Kids are so cute!
Post a Comment