Monday, August 30, 2010

Good Idea/Bad Idea....

Do you ever feel like you have a great idea and then in the end you scratch your head saying "what the hell was I thinking?" Well this is that post... We decided that we needed a much needed break from the city.. So yesterday afternoon we packed up the kids and a picnic and headed for the mountains.. :) Fab idea right... If we had taken handcuffs and duct tape, yes it would have been... We decided to go to Mirror Lake.. We stopped up the canyon at this little picnic area and ate, and let the kids play in the little river... This part was actually pretty fun... Took tons of fun pictures of the kids.... By the time we actually made it to Mirror Lake, I was ready to explode... :) My kids fought, complained, fought, screamed, hit, pinched, cried oh and did I mention fight.... But here are the cute pictures I got between war zones... :) I love my kids, I love my kids, I love my kids...
















These were all taken at Provo River Falls... So pretty.. :)









Mirror Lake...


They are pretty good at faking huh??



We did survive the 6 hour fiasco, but not without a major headache... Thank goodness the little turds take such cute pictures.. :)

4 comments:

JenB said...

Trying to get my kids to take pictures is such an ordeal ... even when it counts as a "job" for the day. You got some good shots.

Casey said...

I LOVE that pic of Court's toes in the water. Looks like such a fun summer afternoon!

Anonymous said...

i think you should have taken some snapshots while in the car, so we got the whole picture of the day!!! they are all so dang cute in the pictures, it is hard to believe the car ride was so different.... treasure the memory, they will be grown way too soon...

kris said...

You did get some cute pics out of the chaos! :)
You have such cute kids!