Monday, August 23, 2010

Recap..

Just a few things that happened at the Gunderson household last week...

~ Found out just how bad tickets and traffic school hurt an already hurting budget!! OUCH... Although I admit I was totally breaking the law, (geez I sound like a criminal..) Not on purpose though, who knew you couldn't turn right on a red light... :)
~ Realized that I not only have 4 kids, but 4 magicians... I had many things just "disappear" from my desk, but yet nobody seemed to have touched them... I am sure that they just grew legs and walked away.. (My mom always said that to us.) I can handle a lot of things going "missing," but when you mess with my scrap booking stuff, your playing with fire.. :)
~ Learned that if school does not start very soon, I am going to be committed.. :D
~ Still loving my sister's pregnant belly...


~ Love the profile pics my friend made for me, and I actually framed them...


~ Stockton and his team took 1st in basketball this season!! YEAH!!


~ Made all of my cards for my card group, and loved using up old stuff...
~ Spent one whole day cleaning my closet, organizing and getting rid of a lot of crap... Looks so awesome!! :)
~ Realized that I have the best family and friends!! :)
~ Made a chore chart... (yeah, like that is going to work.. he he I guess we will see..)
~ Trying to remember that sometimes you just have to laugh!! :)

Hoping for a better/less stressful week this week... HA HA I least I can hope right.. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the recap... 2 days and it is school... i am sure you will survive... you have made it this far... love ya

kris said...

School will start soon and life will get better. You have so many great things going on right now! Congrats to Stockton on the win and I'm so excited for Nancy to have her baby!

Kim said...

Okay - you make the CUTEST things, I am sure the chore chart is right along those lines! Wanna post a picture for the rest of us desparately needing inspiration?? :) I've been wanting to come up with something for a while but I have NO ideas at all.