I have been wanting to take the kids out all summer and do some summer pictures... I have a nice camera, and it's free to do, so why not... I wished the kids had wanted to do a photo shoot as bad as I did... We did get some good pictures, but they were just not in a picture taking mood... I will try again soon... Here is a few of what we did get... Still adorable, to me anyways... :)
She is so gorgeous...

Cute one of Jade...

Took several of this pose, and in every one of them, Cole was doing something weird... Little turd...

This is the best one we got of him.. :)He is still a cutie pie...

He does love his "thissy"...

Love this one of Stock...

Still not cooperating...

Yeah, they are not fighting...

Aww, love this girl....

I think he is done...

My favorite...
4 comments:
Where were you? Love the wheat fields ... cute kids and photos too!
Most of them were taken out in Herriman, the wheat field was out by Eagle Mountain... :) Going to try again soon.. :)
darling! should have had you take some of my kids before Eden butched her hair!
love the pictures!!!!
Post a Comment