4 months ago
Monday, August 2, 2010
Crafting with Vinyl...
I have been wanting to make something crafty lately... Inspired I guess by all of my crafty friends... I decided to make some vinyl letters for my sister in law's little boy... I borrowed the Sesame Street Cricut font from Levi's sweet Aunt and went to town.. These things were so stinking cute I couldn't even believe it!! I wanted to make them for all my kids (they were not impressed to have their names cut out..) However they did look so darling in Dylan's room... I made them about 9 inches and just did layer after after layer... So happy with them!! Thanks Tammy for asking me to help you make his name... Can't decide what one was my favorite, loved them all...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
those are totally amazing!!!!
Those really turned out cute! Thanks to you, I'm excited to get my Cricut out again and cut some vinyl!
Post a Comment