4 months ago
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Little Miracles..
The other day when Nancy was over, the baby was moving all over the place.. The boys were so loving feeling him move... I loved watching them feel her belly, it made me miss (just a teeny) that feeling of having that miracle move inside of me.. Looking at this picture brings a tear to my eye... I love that I get to be a part of the starting of my sister's little family.. I remember being there with Courtnee like it was yesterday, and it was Nancy and Whitney feeling her kick in my tummy.. And now Courtnee is 13.. :( Time just danced away... I am so glad I have so many pictures to look back on, to see what has happened in our life.. Amazing how seeing one picture brings back floods of feelings... :D

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
the miracle of life... how great it is to share with others... the boys were so happy to actually feel ryker... can't wait for our newest miracle to make his debut...
Post a Comment