Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nanny Roy...




Today is my younger sister's birthday.. She is such a great sister and friend to me.. Here are some of my favorites about her.. :D

N is for... Nice... The sweetest person around.. From the time she was little, she has always had a kind and generous heart.. Love this about her!! Would do anything for anyone, and does... :)
A is for... Aunt... Nancy is the most amazing Aunt to my kids.. She is like their 2ND Mom.. I am so glad that my kids have her in their life.. She is going to be an amazing Mommy to little Ryker.. I hope to be as good of an Aunt to him as she is to my kids... I love her for all of the love she gives my kiddos.. (even when they are naughty..) They are seriously blessed to have her as their Aunt!!
N is for... Natural... Nancy is genuine.. What you see is what you get.. Love this about her.. Nothing phony about her, true and loving to the core.. :)
C is for... Cuteness... I have always admired Nancy for her beauty, both inside and out.. I love her smile, her cute sense of style, her personality and her amazingly beautiful self!!! Someone I truly idolize... :)
Y is for... Years... That's what we have, years and years of great memories together.. Many laughs, many tears, many jokes, many hugs, many joys but most of all many cherished moments... Together... Love you Nanny Roy.. :)

I love you Nanc, and have always looked up to you.. You are such an inspiration to me.. Thank you for all of our memories, but most of all for our friendship.. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, "NANNY ROY"... you are everything and more that amanda posted. so blessed to have you in my life... love you, have a great day!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i have to say that is one of my favorite pictures of nanny when she was young... thanks for sharing it

kris said...

Happy Birthday Nancy! That picture of her as a little girl brings back good memories!