Finally, we are on the count down to just a few weeks for Baby Ryker to get here... Saturday was Nancy's shower.. It was so cute, and I was so happy it turned out so fun.. I hope she enjoyed it as much as my mom and I enjoyed doing it for her... Here are a few pictures... :)
Mommy resting before her shower...
Mommy resting before her shower...
Cupcakes & Cake...
The darling jungle cake...
The gifts..
The new mommy to be...
The guests... Grandma & Aunt Lois
Patti & McKenzie
Teri, Kylee, Shirley & Courtnee
Destiny, Britany, Misty & Aunt Linda
Marci, Megan & Suntanna
Tonya, Teri & Kylee
Whitney & Joni
So happy to have all of these people there..
Making bubble gum babies...
The finished babies..
Nancy opening her many wonderful gifts...
Sadie and her cute baby girl Kadence...:)
My amazing, talented, creative friend (yet another one,) Tisha made these for Nancy... They were so stinkin' cute... She is so sweet to think of my sister.. Totally awesome Tish... :)
These are the darling letters hung up in the nursery.. :)

3 comments:
A full house! I'm happy you had such a great turnout!
thanks for all you did to make this such a success. you are one "amazing" sister... ryker will be so blessed to have you as his auntie... can't wait til he gets here, 20 days and counting!!!!!
Those letters are the cutest things ever!!! Looks like it was a fun party - so cute! Good job!
Post a Comment