Friday, September 3, 2010

Mr. Colton...


Courtnee & Colton... What cuties...



OK I admit I am the worst Aunt ever... I guess that's how I can tell what my stress level was when I totally forgot to wish my nephew a Happy Birthday.. So here it is, a little late... A few of our faves about Colton..

C is for... Cute.. He has now turned from a cute little boy into quite a handsome young man..
O is for... Outdoorsman... Love this about him.. He and Stockton are so much alike in this aspect.. They both adore the outdoors, hunting, fishing etc.. Love that we have got to be a part of so many outdoor memories with him..
L is for... Lovable.. Not sure if it's his darling smile, his pretty eyes, his sense of humor, or his overall demeanor but this is one lovable kid.. SO happy to have him as my nephew..
T is for... Tough... Colton is one tough kid, however I know he has a sweet side to him, not that it comes out very often, but its there... :)
O is for... One of a kind... Love, love, love him!! :)
N is for... Nothing but the best... What a great kid he is.. Someone to look up to. A role model for all kids.. :)

Colton is also a very hard worker, a great baseball player, a great son/friend/cousin/nephew/grandson/brother, an all around good kid... We love you Colton and are so happy to have you as part of our family.. I hope you had a great birthday and I am so sorry I spaced your blog post... Better late than never right? Love you buddy..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, to one of my favorite nephews.... hope it was s good one!!!!