After 26 hard long hours of labor, and an emergency C-section, my new little nephew, Ryker, made his debut into this world... I have to give major kudos to my sister.... She endured 26 intense hours of labor, 4 horrible hours of pushing and to no avail still ended with a C... Blessed that it needed to be done to make sure that Mommy and baby were safe.. When they pulled him out, it was like an angel tugged at my heart...:) What an amazing little miracle he was, just perfect in every way.... I was so blessed that my sister and her husband were kind enough to let me in to see this miracle.. Levi was there to support Nancy, my job was pictures... After about 7 minutes I went over to Levi and told him to go see his baby, he was so worried about Nancy, I told him I would stay with her....Levi was a daddy... His eyes lit up, this glow emerged from within him... I loved seeing this, because I have felt it, every time I had a baby.. When I saw Nancy with him for the first time, again this amazing glow about her... She was a mommy, and from the depths of her soul, she loved that baby.. INSTANTLY... It was a very blessed thing for me to see... Loved being part of every minute of it... I think I am still on a baby high... :)
Going on hour 25 of labor.. What a trooper she was...

Minutes old...

What a cute little family...

I love this little guy...

His first Mohawk.. :)

Look at all that hair.. :)

Aww, this baby makes me so happy...
I am so grateful I got to be a part of this little miracle.. Thank you Nancy & Levi for letting me share this amazing experience with you...
2 comments:
congrats to nancy and levi... they will be amazing parents... love baby cracker, aka ryker.. it will be so much fun to watch them grow as a family... thanks for sharing this most sacred blessing with us. love all of you.
love that light colored hair! You don't see that often with babies. Glad you could be part of it and glad mom and baby are good
Post a Comment