Today I want to wish my sweet boy a Happy Birthday... I know I say this every year but I really don't know where the last 12 years went.. Here are my favorites about Stock...
S is for... Studebaker... Love that he has had this nickname since he was born.. He will always be our little Stud... :)
T is for... Team Player.. This kid lives, breaths, loves basketball... I love his passion for the game, and that he is all about playing as a team.. I look forward to watching every game he plays.. Love seeing the passion in him as he plays..
O is for... One in a million... Never a dull moment at our house.. Stockton is constantly making us laugh... Love the happiness he adds to our family.. :D
C is for... Charming.. Already has girls chasing after him.. Oh the teenage road we will soon be going down, I am not ready for him to have girls liking him.. He cannot be that old... :)
K is for... Kind... Stockton is (for the most part) a very kind kid.. He tries to get along with everyone.. Tries to make everyone happy.. Love it, wish I was more like him.. :)
T is for... Tender... He has such a sweet spirit about him.. Would do anything for anyone, never mean to anyone.. Love this side of him... :)
O is for... Original... Nobody out there like him, and I wouldn't have it any other way.. Love you buddy.. :)
N is for... Nimble... Love it that he is smart... Don't get me wrong he is not perfect and still struggles in certain areas, but he is for the most part a pretty intelligent kid... So proud of that.. :)
Hope you have a great day buddy.. We are so blessed to have you as part of our family.. I love that you put a little humor into our family, and make everyone's day a little brighter... Love you my Studebaker... :)

2 comments:
So blessed to have Stockton in our lives! He is such an amazing kid:}
happy birthday STUD... you are an amazing kid, love ya tons... hope you had a great day!!!!
Post a Comment