Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving..

I am thankful for... Ahappyhome*Blogs*Cameras*Dads*Energy*Friends*
Grandparents*Hugs*Iloveyous*Joy*Kids*Love*Moms*
Niceness*Ourfreedoms*Prayers*Quiet*Rain*Sisters*Troy*
Unbelievablekindneess*VIP's*Warmth*Xtrablessings*You*
Zippers(ok I was grasping)

We really had a great Thanksgiving this year.. I was lucky enough to be able to spend it with Troy's family and mine... =) We hosted this year, and it was just the best.. Here are a few pics from the day...

Tammy, Tim and baby Dylan..


Miss Kylee helping make rolls..


Kyle & my mom..


Grandpa even getting into the helping mode..


Cute baby Dylan..


The kids playing games downstairs..


Troy's sweet grandparents, we were so blessed to have them at our house for Thanksgiving..


Kylee & Courtnee..


Nancy & Jaden..


The sweet potatoes, post fire!! =) We love you Tonya..


Colton with his target on his Turkey.. :)


The feast..




Thank you family for a perfect holiday and for just being our wonderful family!! We love you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great/crazy day. thanks for letting me be a small part of it.

kris said...

Glad that you had a great Thaksgiving! There's one important person missing in those pictures...YOU!!!! :)