4 months ago
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Pay it Forward (part 3)
I am finally finished with my pay it forwards(I know it took me long enough right).. This was my last one to do and it was for my mom.. I know my mom absolutely loves her pictures, and I had made her some frames several years ago for them.. But over time, and moving and more kids being added to the family, they just didn't match and were falling apart.. I knew that I wanted to make her some new frames.. That were simple but cute... I wanted them all to match and be personalized at the same time.... I took some black frames and sanded down all the edges, got those adorable big white letters and antiqued the edges and added ribbon to them.. I was so happy with the way they turned out... I just love the fact that she loves pictures just as much as I do... :) Maybe that's where I get it from... I always say you can never put a price on a picture. :) I love you Mom and I hope you enjoy these frames as much as I enjoyed making them for you!! I am so grateful to you for showing how important it is to capture memories that will last a lifetime.. Thank you.. You are truly an inspiration to me...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
totally love the frames, they are so cute on the wall!!! thanks so much. i still have 2 left to finish my pay it forwards, so i guess i need to get with the program!!!! you are my inspiration
Post a Comment