Gasp, I cannot believe where the last 3 years have gone.. My baby is no longer a baby anymore but this curious little toddler..... He has brought so much joy and happiness into our family.. He is pretty mellow most of the time (until his brothers get him going)... He has the sweetest little personality too.. I love it when he just comes up and puts his little arms around me and gives me a kiss and says "I love you mommy".. Makes my day... Happy Birthday little guy... We love you so much.. Here are just a few pics over the years.. :)
Wasn't he just the sweetest baby... This is my most favorite picture of him as a newborn.. :)

At one, still a cutie pie...

At two, always keeping us laughing... :)

And finally at age 3... He has not changed much in looks has he?
Happy big number 3 Jaden.. Loves and hugs!!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jaden! Our babies are growing up...
Happy birthday to the cutest kid ever.
Post a Comment