On a different note... I am still baffled at the fact that we have less than a month and Christmas will be here.. Where does the time go and where is my pause button on life? I am really trying to wrap my brain around the holidays and it's just not working.. My kids, my husband, my family have all told me I have no Christmas spirit.. Anyone know where I can go to buy some, or have any advice on how I can obtain some.. I don't want to be the Grinch.. I guess I just want Christmas to be what it should be, about Christ.. about being with family... about helping those less fortunate than me... And it doesn't feel like that to me anymore, it is so materialized, so centered around the all mighty dollar, and I hate that... :( Need some good advice right about now... Anyone??
On a lighter/funnier note I had the kids make their lists for Santa... Stockton made his and about 3 things down he listed "stuff," I asked him what that was and he said I don't know I just couldn't think of anything else... So if you know where Santa can find some "stuff," that would be of great help too... =) Out of the mouths of babes...

2 comments:
I'm right there with you about Christmas this year. I'd be okay skipping it anymore. So if you do find some Christmas spirit on sale somewhere, let me know!!! :)
i have NO spirit, i am with you it is all about money and who wants what. i guess it has to start with each of individually to bring back the true spirit, and forget the material things. maybe stockton's "stuff" is family times, helping others and doing the "stuff" you cannot buy in the store.
Post a Comment