
Today my baby girl is turning 13... Makes me choke a little bit just thinking I now have a teenager... Wow seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital... Now she is this amazing young woman... So proud of who she is today... Going to change my birthday shout out up a little bit, I got this idea from a sweet friends blog(hope you don't mind I blog lifted it..)... Here goes...
C- Stands for CuTe... Inside and out, she has a glow about her, love it.. :)
O- Stands for ObsERvent.... She is definitely motivated in every way... From the time she was tiny; she saw, and she conquered... Love her self motivation, if only everyone had this special trait... :)
U- Stands for UnsELfisH... Courtnee has a heart of gold, and would do anything for anyone... She is always willing to give of herself and share her talents with everyone..
R- Stands for ReSPOnsiblIty... I am amazed at how grown up Courtnee is, she is so responsible in every aspect of the word...
T- Stands for TrEndY... No matter when, no matter what Miss Courtnee always looks so fashionable... She loves to shop, loves her clothes, and loves her shoes... She is my girlie girl..
N- Stands for NovEL.... Courtnee is definitely one of a kind... She is original in every way, so unique... Love this about her and I wouldn't change a thing...
E- Stands for ExquiSiTE.... She is my rare gem, and appeals excellence in every aspect of her life... She is an example to everyone..
E- Stands for ENerGETic... Love all of the positive energy that flows out of her... She permeates it to everyone she is near... Love that about her.. :)
I hope you have the best day ever, always remember how much you are loved... :)

4 comments:
happy birthday to the sweetest, cutest, most amazing girl around. i love ya, gunderbutt!!!
i love you so much court!
Happy Birthday Court!
Post a Comment