Sunday, November 8, 2009

SYTYCD....

My amazing friend was able to score us some So You Think You Can Dance, live on tour tickets.. Now I have to be honest and say that I have watched here and there in the past but was not hooked, until now... This show was brilliant... I sat there just in awe of those dancers and their unbelievable talent... Me and my mom went with Casey, her sisters, and her niece... It was amazing.... I have not laughed that hard in a VERY long time... It is something I will always remember... From dinner at Winger's, the Dancing, the 911 cotton candy guy, the beer girl, Ash sitting on someones head to get a picture, Joey & Ash directing us through mounds of traffic, Ash trying to get into her house, and those were just the highlights...... I know none of that really makes any sense, kind of one of those you had to be there things, but I will always know, what it meant and how hard we laughed... :) Couldn't have asked for a better night... Can't wait to go next year... Thanks girls, and thanks mom for going with us.. It Rocked!!!

Us girls...


Just a few of the dances they did... :) Loved them all..




Casey & her cute sisters...



So blurry, but so so funny, Ashley & Joey directing traffic...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was one GREAT night, thanks for sharing it with me. laughing is still in the forefront of my mind!!!! can't wait for next year.