Monday, November 16, 2009

365 (Week 46)

Day 314 - 11/10/2009 Nothing today, gearing up for a LONG week.. :)

Day 315 - 11/11/2009 We let her open her presents tonight.. :) She does love her vampire...


Day 316 - 11/12/2009 Happy Birthday Miss Courtnee..


Day 317 - 11/13/2009 Love this pic of Stock & my mom...


Day 318 - 11/14/2009 First big snow of the year... Cole sure had a ball shoveling it.. Grrrr, so not ready for snow yet..


Took Court and her friend to see the Twilight actors at the mall... OH to be 13 again.... :)


Day 319 - 11/15/2009 Courtnee all dolled up for our family party...


Jade and his cake, he is so cute...


Day 320 - 11/16/2009 Helped Casey cover all the birthday cans for Primary.. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was ONE BUSY week!!!! should be geared up for the next 6 weeks, thanksgiving, another birthday and christmas. maybe new years, you will get some much needed rest!!!!

kris said...

You weren't kidding about the long week! That star shirt Courtnee is wearing...I swear to you I had one just like it in the 80s :) I wish we lived closer :(

Casey said...

THANK YOU so much for helping me with the cans. I loved the way they turned out.