Monday, November 9, 2009

365 (Week 45)

Day 307 - 11/3/2009 My card I made for my card club.. :)


Day 308 - 11/4/2009 My amazingly cute mom and her FAB new look... You are a hottie... Love you Madre...


Day 309 - 11/5/209 The girls I do cards with (minus Kim & Kristen :( We had such a great time... I have really come to love all of these amazingly talented women.. Thanks girls for an awesome night, (especially Gaynell) she made me feel like it was Christmas....


All of the cute stuff I got from the girls... :)


Day 310 - 11/6/2009 Jade hiding in all of my blankets...


Day 311 - 11/7/2009 So You Think You Can Dance Live in person.. Jaw dropping talent.. :)


Day 312 - 11/8/2009 So so tired, had way too much fun last night, and went non stop today... No picture.. :(

Day 313 - 11/9/2009 Slacker today, oh well...=(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your cards are amazing. you and the others you go with are so talented!!! i just hope you will help me do some of the creative things you learned!!!!