Monday, November 2, 2009

365 (Week 44)

This has been a challenging and trying week for me, so I guess you get what you get.. I slacked major, but sometimes you just have too... Can I just say I am really happy to see Halloween over, however not so excited for the Holiday season to be here.... :) Here are the few pics I managed to squeak into my week.. :)

Day 300 - 10/27/2009 Love it when they are so tired they just zonk... :)


Day 301 - 10/28/2009 Nothing today..

Day 302 - 10/29/2009 I was trying to get a picture of Jade smiling, when up pops this cute little head.. :)


Day 303 - 10/30/2009 Kids Halloween parade at school...



Day 304 - 10/31/2009 This is the cutest picture.. I had asked Courtnee if she wanted to paint my toenails, and about 5 minutes later Stockton comes in and asked me if he could.. He had never done this before, it was so cute watching him concentrate so hard... What a sweet husband he is going to make one day.. Love that kid.. :)


Day 305 - 11/1/2009 Nothing today..

Day 306 - 11/2/2009 Nothing again today, blah day..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok stockton, you need a little more practice, i am next!!!!!

kris said...

That's so fun that your kids can wear costumes to school! We can't here :(