Thursday, October 28, 2010

Picking Out Pumpkins...

One of the best parts about living in Utah is the Fall... Simply love it!! Love these burning bushes in our yard.. They are green all summer and turn deep red in the fall... LOVES...




I was trying to think back today about how old Court & Stock were when I first took them to the Pumpkin Patch... Little... We never went to a Pumpkin Patch growing up, we either grew them in our garden or bought them at Smiths... So when my Grandma invited us to go many years ago, I was hooked.... Every year and four kids later, always to the same farm... This year I had noticed this darling patch near our house and drooled over it every time I drove by, so we decided to switch it up a bit and go to a new patch this year... Loved it!!! Adorable!! Here are the darling pics we got... :)


Mr. Jade on the tractor...


My four munchkins...



Love this one...



Stock, Jade & Baby Ryker...



Miss Kilee and Miss Courtnee...



Nancy and sweet bebe' Ryker...



Awwww... So sweet...



Cole's perfect pick..



Stockton searching for the "perfect" pumpkin...



Silly girls... :)



Grandma with the kiddos... Love that she loves going with my kids to get their pumpkins.. :)



Searching for the ONE... :)



Grandma and Jade picked out the "perfect" one.. :)



Court, Kilee and Cole on the search!!



Grandma and the newest baby boy...



Jade was pulling ALL of the pumpkins, priceless picture.. :)



Could he get any sweeter?? I love this baby!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love going with all the kids to find that perfect pumpkin... it is so fun to watch them and see what they see as the perfect pumpkin in the patch... thanks for sharing this time....

JenB said...

We've been so BAD about pumpkins, didn't even get any last year, none so far this year :( I love the pumpkin patch pictures, it's just been so busy we haven't made it in. Which pumpkin patch was this?

kris said...

Love the new blog design, as always! What a cool pumpkin patch...I think it's so awesome that you make that a tradition and it's so great your mom comes along :)