Happy Birthday today to one of my Best Friends.. A few of my favorite things about Catherine Emily!!! :)
C is for... Cordial... She is one of the kindest most caring people I know.. Always willing to help anyone who needs it... Has a heart of Gold... :)
A is for... Admirable... From her inner beauty to her physical gorgeousness, love it!!
S is for... Secret Trades... Love that she shares all of her fantabulous finds with me... For example, Smart Cookie (to die for,) Sweet Tooth Fairy (completely sinful,) movie mugs, ULTA, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Scrapbook Steals, Groupon, City Deals and so many more... I am not sure I have ever shared awesome things with her, although I think I made have had a hand in bringing her into the world of texting... Love getting bestie texts.. :D
E is for... Exceptional... Have always admired her intelligence... Love that she is so smart... :)
Y is for... Youthful... Always "in" with the latest trends and styles.. Always looks completely amazing... Happy still she will hang out with me in my frumpy/non fashionably clothes... :) Love ya...
So happy to be able to call you my friend.. Thanks for all the wonderful memories we have shared and for all the ones to come.. Love ya!!

2 comments:
happy birthday casey...happy that you have shared your many deals with amanda, who has shared with us...my favorite has to be the cookies, they are the bomb... hope you have a great day
Thanks so much Amanda! You are such an incredible, amazing, friend to me. Your frienship is the BEST birthday gift I could ever receive:} Love you!
Post a Comment