It was recently brought to my attention that my recent blog posts have been lacking one really important thing.. Miss Courtnee... I really meant to blog about her surgery on her teeth and in the midst of chaos the last 4 weeks, overlooked it.. So here is an update on her.. She had her wisdom teeth out on the 9Th of September... Her orthodontist said she needed them out within the next year or we would be re doing braces... So we decided to just do it.. She had four of them and they were all impacted.. She did amazing and was only in there about 30 minutes.. Recovery was a bit rough for her.. I put the air mattress in the living room and slept in there with her for the first week, making sure she got everything she needed... Her diet consisted on spaghettio's, soup and ice cream... She was sure a trooper, she had rough days and yet never complained.. I am happy she had such an amazing Dr. and that she is now all better.. It took her a few weeks, but she is back to the old Courtnee.. I swear I didn't see her smile for well over a week, and it just broke my heart... Glad she is back to herself... Here are a few pics.. :)
Going under, deep deep sleep.. :)
Going under, deep deep sleep.. :)
Right after surgery...
After a five days... My little chipmunk.. :)
No more chipmunk cheeks, and gorgeous as ever... Love this girl!!

2 comments:
so happy to see that the "chipmunk" cheeks, have gone down and the beautiful smile is back... and that she can actually talk again. love ya court!!!
Glad she's doing great! Beautiful girl inside and out :)
Post a Comment