Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lil Bruiser...

It seems that no matter how much I tell the boys not to "play wrestle" (if there is such a thing,) they refuse to listen... Last week after I had left to take Court to school, they went about their play wrestling... When I pulled in, Cole was waiting at the end of the driveway, telling me "Mom, it's bad.." As I went inside, I found Stockton with Jaden holding an ice pack on his eye... When I asked Jade what happened he told me, "Me and Tole (Cole) were wrestling, and Stockty said STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP and we didn't and Tole head hit my face, and gave me a black eye.." The joys of having boys... This is not his first black eye and I am sure it won't be his last... :)

Day one...



Day four...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and to see how proud he was of his "war wound", priceless!!!!

JenB said...

... I bet when the boys said "it's bad" you had worse visions in your head. It's so interesting to watch how bruises change over a couple of days, it's just a Halloween costume, he's a boxer!