Seeing little notes like this... This was in Cole's planner today when I went to sign it. Love hearing how the kids are doing from their teachers.. :) So happy that this year is better for Cole.. I think he finally is getting the hang of school, only took over 2 years.. :)
4 months ago

3 comments:
Our kids don't do the planners in first grade (just a folder). Callahan's good with his planner ... but I don't think I've SEEN my 4th grader's planner.
It's good to hear Cole is doing well. I've been so happy that my first grader seems to be taking it all in stride as well. I was so worried a couple years ago!
WAY TO GO COLE!!! so proud of this boy, he has come a long way in the last couple years!! love ya...
That's awesome! It's great to hear that he's doing well!
Post a Comment