Today I would like to wish my Sweet Grandma a very Happy Birthday!! Some of my favorites about her...
G is for... Giving... She has the biggest heart.. Love that she has taught me how to give of yourself..
R is for... Remembering... I love the way she never forgets any ones birthday, EVER!! She is so sweet to send every single person in our big family a card on their birthdays.. My kids always love getting her little holiday cards, for every holiday.. Thanks Grandma for always remembering, it means so much.. :)
A is for... Artist... Her talent is endless... I treasure every single thing my Grandma has made me.. From my hand stitched quilts to my amazing porcelain dolls.. Love seeing what she is making next.. So very artistic... LOVES!!!
N is for... Nonesuch... Has always been one of my hero's, from the time I was little...
D is for... Dynamic... She is such a hard worker, sometimes I wonder how she did it, having 4 tiny kids at once, but then I realize she must have been super woman.. I have always admired her determination... She has taught me some very amazing things throughout my life, thank you Grandma...
M is for... Memories... I love all the memories I have of my Grandma and will always cherish them, here's to many many more...
A is for... All Heart... Such a kind and giving woman.. Just love her!!
I hope you have an amazing day!! Thank you for sharing this day with us, love you so much!!

1 comments:
happy birthday to one AMAZING lady.... hope to share many more memories with you.... love ya
Post a Comment