Friday, October 22, 2010

16 Years of Marital Bliss...


Today is my Anniversary.. Sixteen years ago, I married my soul mate... Love that guy!! So in honor of our special day here are sixteen reasons why I love this man, in no particular order...

1- Love that he paints my toenails.. :)
2- Love how hard he works to make life easier for our family..
3- Still love it when he holds my hand..
4- Totally makes my day when I get a call or text from him saying "I love you."
5- Love it when I iron his shirts, I can smell his cologne.. Makes me feel like he is always there..
6- Still in love with his smile..
7- Love the dad he is to our kids..
8- He is so smart, about everything!
9- He will always be my hero.. :)
10- Love that we can still make each other laugh.. :)
11- He is so talented... UBER!!! Love that..
12- He is my Best Friend!!
13- Love it when he cooks for us.. :) His Pizza and waffles are the bomb!
14- Love his spirituality.. :)
15- Love what he stands for..
16- Love how handsome he is...

I love you so much Troy, you are my life, thanks for the best 16 years ever... Looking forward to eternity with you!

4 comments:

JenB said...

Happy Anniversary!

Casey said...

Love you two! Thanks for the wonderful example you are to us and for all the fun we have. Have a fantastically romantic day:}

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary... you two are amazing... love ya both...

Troy said...

Thanks Sweetie. You are an amazing wife. You have made me the happiest man alive. Thanks for all you do for me and the kids. I love you so much!!!! Love Troy