
Just wanted to wish my older brother a Happy Birthday today.. For a lot of years it was just Andy and I... I loved growing up with him, and looking up to him... Just a few things I love about him...
A is for...Ambitious.... Andy is such a hard worker... He works from sun up to sun down.. Not a lazy bone in his body.. Love it.. :)
N is for... Nicest Uncle Ever... It doesn't matter when he calls or why he calls, he usually is not calling to talk to me... I never talk to him that he doesn't ask what his nephews are doing (yes he loves Court too,) and to let him talk to one of them... He loves and adores my kids (mostly Jade) and he is so cute with them... I wished we lived closer, so we could see each other more.. Thanks Andy for being such a great Uncle to my kiddos... Love you for that!!
D is for...Dedicated... Whether it be to his family, his friends, his kids, or many of the people he helps out, Andy is so devoted... He loves his family more than anything in the world.. I love his devotion to others to make sure their life is a bit easier, what a better place the world would be if we were all like this.. :)
Y is for...Young... Andy is just a kid at heart, always joking, always teasing... Love that he is my older brother, but fits in just like he is one of my boys...
I miss these days, when life was simple and Andy was my best friend and sometimes my worst enemy... Love you Andy, hope you have a great day...

0 comments:
Post a Comment