Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Andy...


Just wanted to wish my older brother a Happy Birthday today... For a long time it was just Andy and I... I love that he was my best friend and someone I looked up too.. Here are just a few things I love about him...

A is for Ambitious...Andy is one of the hardest working people I know, works from sun up to sun down... Not a lazy bone in his body.. Love this about him...
N is for Nicest Uncle Around... No matter when or why he calls me, he always asks what his nephews are doing (yes he loves Court, or Gunderbutt as he calls her,) and insists on talking to one of them... He adores them (mostly Jade,) and is the best Uncle to them... I wished we lived closer, so we could see each other more often.. Thanks Andy for being so great to my kids.. :)
D is for Dedication... I love how devoted he is to those that he loves in his life, whether it be his family, his friends, his kids or one of the many older people he helps out, he is always there... I love that he would do anything for anyone and that he has a heart of gold...:)
Y is for Young... I love that Andy is my older brother, but at times he is just one of my boys.. :)

I miss these days when life was simple, and Andy was my best friend or some days my worst enemy... I love you Andy and hope you have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how i love that boy!!! he is amazing. wish i could see him more often... seems like yesterday when those pictures were taken, life flies by... take time to enjoy the little people, they will be grown before you know it. LOVE YOU ANDY, my punkin boy.....

Anonymous said...

that pic of u looks just like colie wolie with hair!