Friday, July 23, 2010

Latest at our house...

Going ons happening at our house in the past few weeks...

Glitter Toes... Courtnee has been practicing up on everyone trying to get it mastered.. I must say I absolutely LOVE them, and how they sparkle in the sun... I want to change my color everyday just to see the blingage... I have tried pink and orange so far, and I am loving it.. :) Thanks Court for letting us all be a practice tool for ya!





Swimming... Hot days=Lots of water... Have taken the kiddos swimming a lot over to Troy's grandpas house.. Amazing how Cole went from being scared of the water to swimming from side to side under water... Love it that Troy has taught them how to swim.. :)

Jaden & Kamden


Stock & Kam


Stock floating...(I know this picture does not look that nice, but it was purely innocent of him, and dang funny..)


Camps... Courtnee was gone for FIVE whole days, and this was just her first one this summer... That is way too long, how on earth am I ever going to let her go to college?? Stockton was also gone the first 3 days she was... It was entirely different at our house... Everyone asked me if my house was so quiet with them both gone, FUNNY people, very funny!!! I missed them both so much!! I think it was a humbling experience for both of them.. NO TV, no computers, no cell phone, no video games, no showers; just the spiritual experience with nature was really good for them.. Really happy they are back!! Here are a few pics of Court at camp, didn't have any of Stock...

Court and her friends...


Court at Archery, which she pegged the bulls eye twice.. Very impressive..


Their hike... Over 400 hundred girls.. WOW!!!


Funny Kiddos... Love it that at the end of the day, my kids still make me laugh...


Basketball... Some of Stockton's littlest fans...


Hand Sanitizer... You would think that my 7 year would be obsessed with the latest and newest toys out.. Not so much... Lately he is beyond fascinated with hand sanitizers... We went to Roberts today, and he saw Bath & Body and freaked out and begged to go there... He was like a kid in a candy store... So excited and yet so conflicted of so many different scents to choose from... It is a little disturbing to me that he has this fascination with hand sanitizers... He was so dang excited when we left and he had 5 of his very own miniature bottles of sanitizer... He then began to barter and bargain with Courtnee for an hour, about trading some of his scents for hers, that he liked better... OCD, oh maybe just a little... (wink)


Cupcakes... Ordered a few amazing books from Amazon on how to decorate cupcakes... The kids had a blast decorating them... Who would have thought a dozen cupcakes, 2 containers of frosting, M&M's and zip lock bags would keep them busy for hours.. Dang I should have done this weeks ago... Pretty cute, if I do say so myself.. Can't wait to try my hand at it... For some reason I am totally fascinated lately in cake/cupcake decor... May just have to take a class or two... :)









Hanging out with Cousins... Love it when we get to spend time with family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

busy times... love my glitter toes... loved the cupcakes, amazed at how creative the kids got... swimming is always a good time, thanks to grandpa gunderson... thanks for sharing your busy summmer....

Casey said...

Love seeing all your ideas of inspiration for a fun summer. I adore the cupcakes and have loved my glitter toes!