
Just wanted to wish my BF a very Happy Birthday... Hard to believe that we have been friends for over 20 years.. I love her like my own sister... Here just a few of my favorites about her...
K.. is for Keen... Kriston has and is such a smart girl.. She is such a good Mommy to her kiddos, they are so lucky to have a Mommy who is so smart, who makes sure they get what they need... :)
R.. is for Radiant... From the day I met her, I thought she was so gorgeous.. Today I still think it!! Not only is she beautiful on the outside but her beauty just radiates from within her... LOVE THIS!!!
I.. is for Ingenious... She is seriously a clone of Martha Stewart (only much cuter..) Crafty in every aspect of the word.. If there is something she hasn't tried, doesn't stop her.. She is totally amazing, and incredibly talented!!! So very inspiring to me!!
S.. is for Smile... I love her smile, it lights up the room, and is totally infectious.. Just seeing her smile makes me smile.. :)
T.. is for TOO far away... I really dislike the fact that we live hundreds of miles apart.. I know we do whats best for our families, but DANG I miss that girl!!!! :)
O.. is for Original... Kris is definitely one of a kind.. The mold was broken the day she was born.. I love her originality, her spirituality, and her absolute love for life...
N.. is for Nice... Kris is seriously the nicest person I know. She would do anything for anyone and she does... Love this quality about her!!
Kris I hope you have the best day ever, you deserve it!! Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks... Love you!!!

2 comments:
Thanks for making me cry!! I'm so grateful for you AJ!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an amazing person, you are that AJ said and more kriston...
Post a Comment