Today I want to wish my cute nephew a Happy Birthday... I can't believe he is turning 14, which means in 4 months I too will have a 14 year old.. WOW!! I loved it that Courtnee had 2 cousins within 4 months of her.. We always called them the triplets, Courtnee, Colton and Braden.. How fun it has been (and sad) to watch them grow from little kids to amazing young men and women... Here are a few of my favorites about Braden...
B.. is for Brainy... Braden is such a smart kid, love it that he is like a little Troy.. His love for knowledge is aw inspiring.. :)
R.. is for Respectful.. Loving this quality about him.. Not too many kids these days respect their elders, much less each other.. But Braden does.. Love that...
A.. is for Admirable.. Braden has had a lot of ups and downs in his life, lots of not fun health issues and yet he still holds his head up and pushes on.. I admire that in him.. :)
D.. is for Devotion.. Love his dedication and devotion to his family.. Love that he has such a great relationship with my kiddos... I hope they will always be close to one another.. :)
E.. is for Everything... By this I mean whatever challenge Braden takes on or trying different aspects in his life, he does it with PERFECTION... Everything!!! Which is awesome, but Mr. B not everything has to be perfect... ;) wink wink...
N.. is for Nice... What a sweet guy he is.. Always a friend.. :)
I hope you have a great day today.. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you all weekend... Love ya buddy... :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment