Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweet, sweet revenge...

Well for Courtnee anyway... As I have said before, my little Cole is a teaser... He gets the best of all of my kids on a daily basis... On the last day of school his teacher had given him a little stamp, which he was so proud of.. Maybe a little too proud, as he thought everyone in our family needed a stamp (whether they wanted it or not..) They got one... Well apparently he stamped Courtnee one too many times.. After a few minutes of squealing in the other room, he came into my room looking like this.. All I could do was laugh... I love it when she gets the best of her brothers, which is not too often... He was even laughing... Love it!!! Oh Cole, maybe someday he will learn, doubtful though!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks so cute, with his new "tats"!!! good for you court, you finally outdid him...

JenB said...

Funny - I've learned not to like those little stamps, after finding them on walls, clothes and bodies ... although never quite THAT many on one kid ... :)