Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ugh...

Been one of those "crap" days today.. Feeling like a horrible mom tonight.. Wondering why we are given certain paths in life (although I think I already know that answer..) Wondering why everyone else's life seems to be a cake walk, (I know it's really not,) but it appears that way to me tonight.. I really am grateful for all that I DO have, my family and my friends... Just needed to get out some negative energy.. I guess the saying "when it rains, it pours," really sums up my life right now... Here's hoping to better/good days ahead.. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we all have times in our life when we feel that way, good thing it passes and we realize how much we do hav and how blessed we really are.. love ya, you are amazing. i count you as a blessing in my life..