
A birthday shoutout to my favorite niece Kylee.. I can hardly believe that she is turning 17... It felt like just yesterday I was visiting her in the NICU, and now she has grown into this beautiful young woman... :) Here are a few of my favorite things about her...
K.. is for Kindness... Kylee is by far one of the most kind, and loving people I know. She loves everyone and constantly shows it.. Always has a smile, a kind word, a hug, or just a feeling she gives you.. Whenever around Kylee, you just feel loved and like a better person.. I LOVE this about her!!!
Y.. is for Yearning... Always looking to do more, to learn more... Love this!!
L.. is for Lovely... She is always dressed so cute, and her hair is always darling.. I love her cute sense of style.. :)
E.. is for Expert... Miss Kylee is a fab Chef, an amazing hair dresser, adorable with kids, amazing with pets, a soothing masseuse, very creative, funny, a great housekeeper and very smart... :)
E.. is for Enlightened... As I said before very smart... Kylee was able to get a scholarship to Weber for her Senior year next year, in her Medical field... WTG, Kylee.. :)
Hope you have a great day Kylee.. We are extremely blessed to have you as a part of our family.. Love you tons... =)

1 comments:
DITTO, DITTO, DITTO... happy birthday to a person that is truly beautiful, inside and out. love ya.. have a great day
Post a Comment