Friday, June 25, 2010

Blessed am I...

After having a birthday yesterday, I realize that I have the most amazing friends and family... Their love and kindness was overwhelming to me.. Just going to share of the few wonders I received... Seriously blessed... =)

From my Bestie... Seriously floored by her amazing talents.. :) Love it!!


From my sweet, amazing Mom.. Love them Mom, they are so beautiful, just like you.. :)


From a very kind and great friend.. So yummy.. :)


From my sweet Courtnee... :)


I was so lucky to be able to see Courtnee play at her recital on my birthday.. What an honor.. :)


From my very creative and fun loving friend.. She also threw in some lemon squares and some bath treats... :)


From my sweet hubby.. I love it!!! :)



I also received many phone calls, texts, facebook messages, gift cards, cards and other great stuff... Thanks to all my family and friends who made this the best birthday ever!!!!

However this sweet letter from Stockton took the cake... I don't very often get sentimental stuff from him, so this is a treasure for me... Seriously made me smile and cry all together.. Loved it...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are one amazing mom, daughter, sister, friend, wife, granddaughter... you name it you are the best!!!! hope you had a great day, it was fun to spend it with you.

Tara L. said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!

Casey said...

Oh my gosh, that note from Stockton is priceless!!!

kimbob said...

Here's a late Happy Birthday shoutout!! Hope you have a good coming year. Looks like your loved by a lot of people :) Stockton's letter made me cry. Can't wait to see you in a couple days at card group :)