I think I may have mentioned once or twice before about how much this kiddo loves Strawberries... So you can imagine his sheer and utter excitement when a trip to the nursery with dad resulted in him finding his own Strawberry plant... I have yet to see a kid get so excited over a plant... :) We now had the plant, we just had to figure out where to put it.. Needless to say his dad figured out a plan for the strawberry plant... =)
Got some wood...

Got a plan.. (notice the tongue hanging out, just like his daddy..)

Lots of concentration...

Lots of hard work...

Two cute boys...

Some potting soil...

A shovel...

We now have a home for our new Strawberry plant... I just know that he thinks he is going to go out there in a few days and be devouring bushels of Strawberries... Oh I love that kid~
3 comments:
that kid has to be in seventh heaven, i don't know a kid that loves strawberries as much as he does. by next year, i think the strawberry patch will grow!!! he will find he really needs more than one plant to fill him up...
That's adorable...and wow! his dad sure assisted in making a pretty fabulous strawberry planting box. I'm impressed and think I might just show my husband and spark his competitive nature...
how creative of your hubby to make that special place for the strawberry plant. It looks nice and can't wait to see the bounty it provides :)
Post a Comment