4 months ago
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Surprised...
Just when I thought my birthday gifts were said and done, I received this little treasure in the mail... My BF Kris is uber talented in so many ways.. I tease her a lot by calling her Martha Stewart, but in fact she could probably give Martha a run for her money.. Not just scrap booking either.. She does it all; quilts, crafts, cooks, school crafts, scraps etc. and the list goes on and on... When I opened her gift, I seriously cried.. She knows me so well.. Sometimes it's nice to hear what others think of you (well the nice things anywhoo..) I think we all need to hear that every now and then.. SO thanks Kris for totally making my day, and for being such an awesome friend to me... Love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment