Monday, June 28, 2010

Proud Mama...

As we end another school year, I am so proud of my kiddos.. Like every year the kids have their own personal challenges in various parts of school, but they always press forward and do their best.. That's really all I expect of them.. All of them are so smart, but yet they also each have their own struggles in school.. I love that they are so different, and all excel in different aspects of school.. Glad another year is behind us, (to be honest I am kinda sad too, it means they are growing up too fast..) Looking forward to next year and the challenges and triumphs it will bring to our family... Loving my kids and feeling so proud of them...

Miss Courtnee's final report card, ending 7Th grade...


Stockton... End of 5Th grade...


Cole... End of 1st grade...


Stockton & Cole...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am the proud grandma of these amazing kids. great job all of you!!!! great job mom for being involved in their education and making it a priority in thier life...