Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sunday Drives....

I am the type of person that just loves to go for drives.. Whether it be to my moms, to look at deer, to the mountains, whatever it is as long as we can drive somewhere, count me in... Well Sunday we decided to drive to the Mountains because it was such a beautiful day outside and Jade had been bugging me forever to take him up to that blue mountain with snow on it (why do they look blue anyway? they are clearly not blue once you get there...) After the hellacious day I had already had before, during and after church, I was up for some peace and quiet... WOW, was I in for a rude awakening.... From the time we left our driveway until we got home about 6 hours later, it was NON STOP, fighting, yelling, screaming, fighting, crying!!!! I tell you I was about to jump from the moving car... We did get to see some pretty scenery and some snow that is still melting, too bad I didn't have ear plugs so it would have been even that much more amazing.... Don't get me wrong, I love my kids more than life itself, but Sunday they had pushed me to the brink.... ;)So even as crazy as I was, here are some pretty cute pictures from our "drive.."

Snowy River...


The road actually ended because there was so much snow...

Pretty wintry pond...


Amazing trees, looks like a calendar pic..


Notice the bright yellow Spongebob Crocs... =)


Stockty...


Pretty sure this was staged... They only look as though they love each other.. He he he....


Cuteness..



I told the kids they are banned from the Sunday drives, for now!!! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just look at the amazing pictures you got and the memory!!!! the two are both priceless... those kids will be grown and gone before you know it and you will be wishing for the crazy sunday drives, just to have them little again.