
We had this car to cruise around in... All of my boys are obsessed with Corvettes, and can spot them a mile away.. I took Stock to the movies and when we were there, we saw at least 20 Corvettes lined up in a row... Had to take his picture with this sweet ride.. :) He always says he wants to drive a Corvette when he gets older... I told him, he better makes lots and lots of money... =)

3 comments:
My boys are always looking out for "cool" cars. My boys like mustangs and camaros. I've taken a few pictures of my kids by coveted cars too :)
STOCK that car fits you... you need one just like it when you turn 16, tell you dad to start saving for you. the girls will love the ride and your cute smile!!!! love ya
How cute! My boys love hot cars also. It's so funny - boys are just born with that car gene!
Post a Comment