Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Saturday Doings...

Busy day for us... Started at 8 am with Stockton's basketball game... The last one for Spring... We get a whole two weeks off until summer season starts... I can honestly say that I love watching this kid play.. I think basketball juice runs through his veins non stop... Just a few pics from the game.. They ended up taking 3rd place, but to me he will always be first...



Off to run some errands, and then to Courtnee's dance recital... I just love watching these girls perform, totally blows my mind... Those girls and boys are so talented.. From the little 3 year olds to the 18 year olds... I am so proud of Courntee and all the hard work and effort she has put into dance and piano this year.. She is so amazingly gorgeous, sure happy she her daddy's cute genes.. :)




Worked into the night on a little sewing project... Got the idea from a great friend, and will post pictures soon... Still in the making, but so stinking cute... :)

From the looks of him, this is how I felt too.... :)


Love it when she takes the camera and goes into pose mode... :))






Whew what a day!!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really feel bad, that i missed this day... it looks like it was busy but so much fun... nothing better than watching the kids excel in what they enjoy doing... thanks for sharing

Courtnee said...

mom i cant believe u put those pics of me on hhere!!!!!!!! :)