Today is my cute sister in law's birthday... Remember she is only turning 29.. She had just "borrowed" the 40 hat... =) Here are few of my favorite things about her..
T.. is for... Trendy... I have never seen her where she doesn't look absolutely adorable.. Hair, makeup, clothes, shoes... You name it, she always looks like a hottie.. =)
O.. is for... On The GO.... Miss Tonya can never sit still... Whether it's running the kids around, getting cokes, making changes around the house, gardening, crafting, cleaning, playing with her cute puppies, she is always going strong... :)
N.. is for... Nice... She is such a sweet friend to me.. I will always cherish our friendship, and all that she means to me.. :) She is one of the few people that really get me, and yet still loves me (at least I hope so...)
Y.. is for... Young... Tonya is just a kid at heart... Loves her kids and her puppies, oh and of course Kyle... She makes life fun, by living it to the fullest.. :)
A.. is for... All Heart... Tonya is so kind and loving to all those around her.. She is so sweet and caring.. That's what I love about her.. :)
Just wanted to say thanks Tonya for all that you do for everyone, and for being one of my best friends.. I love your guts.. Keep on truckin' at 29... Hope you have a fantastic day!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment